Offline Epic__Bread

• Please just call me Bread
    • View Profile
    • Bread's Tumblr!
Update Log 2
« on: October 15, 2015, 01:35:50 am »
Heeeeey everybody! The Bread is back to throw some information in your face! >:D

Things we've added
  • Hats
  • Trails
  • Map Painting
  • Colored signs
  • Kitty Cannon
  • Colored Names
  • DONTATIONS

Hats
   So we added hats back into our plugin list. With /hat you place any item that is in your hand currently onto your head. For example a redstone block.

Trails
   This plugin in so cool. With /trail (trail name) you can have a fancy particle effect like fire, hearts and lava! Do /trail list to see all of your options.

Map Painting
   We had a similar plugin in the past were you could put pictures on maps to display in your home. Well now you can expand it across your entire wall! Just place as many item frames as you'd like the picture to fill, run the command and boom! Wall sized picture :D

Colored Signs
   Change the color of the sign text with a few simple symbols before your sentences. Click Here to see the codes to type in before your sentence.

Kitty Cannon
   DO YOU WANT TO MAKE KITTENS EXPLODE WITHOUT COMMITTING A FELONY??? We got you fam. Try out /kittycannon and watch the fur fly!

Colored Names
   A few new name colors will be available with the donation teirs such as Yellow, Greed and Red.

Scoreboard
   With score board you can now see your stats on the right hand of the screen!

Donation Teirs
   So finally we have the donations set up. In the past we had ranks but this time around we're going with Teirs. We'll have 4 different teirs to choose from, each with it's different fancy perks.

• Tier I
  • Tier II
  • Tier III
  • Tier IV

Tier I

• Yellow Name
  • Kitty Cannon
  • A zombie head
      TierII

• Red Name
  • Hats
  • Colored Signs
  • A skeleton skull
      Tier III

• Green Name
  • Trails
  • Map Painting (Small one frame)
  • A creeper head
  • Scoreboard
      Tier IV

• Blue Name
  • Priesthood
  • Map Painting (Multiframe wall sized)
  • Colored text
Head over to the Contribution page to check them out!

Interested in being Player of the day? Make a forum account and post some stuff!

Don't forget to check out our Peter Parkour event this weekend! Head over Here to check it out!

On a side note for today's Update log, I just wanted to remind everyone that if you see someone misbehaving and breaking the rules while no staff are around, please take screenshots of them in action! Remember the proof is in the pudding ;)

As always, if you find any issues please inform the staff! AKA the Admins and Mods.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 10:12:35 pm by Epic__Bread »